Saturday, June 19, 2010

Themes for the project

Lately, I've been thinking about my project. I've come up with two topics. 
First idea would include portraits of different people (I want to make it very diverse, in a sense of nationalities) with different emotions (mostly, I'd like to focus on eyes expressions). Background must be colorful with very detailed pattern (I think of using different wallpapers with very small patterns on them). Background is very important, because I want to work up the pictures in Photoshop and apply a kind of 3D effect on them; so, the background would make this effect to be more eye-catching and more visible. I'll upload a kind of draft lately today.
The second idea is about working with shadows; putting different objects and light them by a lamp and photograph their shadows. This pictures are just the examples, for the project I'd try to choose more interesting objects and also maybe to focus on their textures better.


No comments:

Post a Comment