Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shooting

Petr Hajek, the owner of 'the chemistry gallery', allowed me to shoot in his gallery and use some of graffities by Damien (one of the painters who works in 'the chemistry production' studio) as backgrounds.
I've had no idea that it is so hard to arrange and manage shootings.
I faced a loooooot of troubles with the lightening... Fortunately, the guys who work there helped me a lot.
The graffiti-walls are very heavy and we had to carry them inside and back to courtyard several times. Also it was very hot, and I had to refresh everyone's make-up almost every 10 minutes.
Finally, I have some pictures that satisfy me, but still feel that I just do not have enough experience to photograph  in the way I see them in my head.






















If everything goes well maybe I will have an apportunity to shoot in a studio next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment